...to Love Yourself!
Because Every Kid Deserves to Be Happy and Have a Beautiful Life…
Ages: 8-11 years old.
Magic to Love Yourself! is a workshop focused on helping children to develop a strong foundation of self-esteem and reduce bullying in our schools. Every child will learn principles to love themselves and to develop their own ability to make good friends and be happy. They will build confidence practicing The Three Powers -The Power of Love, The Power of Faith and The Power of Words- in a very fun way. Learning how to use their own powers to create what they want in life is something that every child will love to do. We encourage children to be authentic, honest and inspired to dream big and achieve their goals. Kids will learn how to use the power of positive affirmations and other self-help techniques, and make them a part of their everyday lives.
To create a fun and safe environment where children will be comfortable to learn and grow. Teach children self-esteem building techniques and encourage them to be genuine, honest and open to communication while inspiring them to dream big and achieve success in life.
MINI PROGRAM for ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS
(45 minutes long - 3rd. to 5th. grades)
- 1. Introduction to The Three Powers, Magic to Love Yourself!
- 2. The Power of Love: Playing with Positive Affirmation in Front of the Mirror
- 3. The Power of Faith: Believe in yourself and Dream Big - Acting Card game
- 4. The Power of Words: Winner Attitude Game - The Attitude’s Coin
- 5. Get inspired singing the The Three Powers’ song
- 6. Signing books
(FIVE WEEKS - one hour per session - 8 to 11 years old)
- 1. What is Magic to Love Yourself?
- 2. Introduce yourself – A Happy Introduction
- 3. Introduction to The Three Powers
- 1. The Power of Love
- 2. Playing with Positive Affirmation in Front of the Mirror
- 3. “Creating Love Inside of You” Game
- 4. Teaching Optimism: Looking for the Positive Side in Everything
- 1. The Power of Faith
- 2. You Can Create the Magic to Reach Your Goals when You Believe in Yourself
- 3. Visualization: Your Biggest Dreams
- 4. Creating Your Own Affirmations to Support Your Dreams
- 1. The Power of Words
- 2. How Words Can Hurt or Enhance a Life
- 3. The Power of Gratitude
- 4. How We Can Change Our Circumstances
- 1. Final Presentation: "How Can You Create Happiness in Your Life?”
For more information about the Magic to Love Yourself! Workshops please contact Patricia Anaya at email@example.com